Here at Living Waters Family Praise Center, it is our desire to provide meaningful worship and Bible study times for all members of your family. In order to enhance your discipleship, fellowship and worship experiences, as well as provide the best possible nurturing for your children. We have classes designed specifically for children from birth through sixth grade.
Jesus Knew the joy in ministering to children. He gathered them together, taught them, and felt they were very important. We, at Living Waters Family Praise Center, share in this feeling. It is as children that many of us form our first acquaintance with the church and the community of faith in Jesus Christ.
Thus our Children’s Education Work Area has the following MISSION STATEMENT:
The Children’s program here at Living Waters Family Praise Center, which provides ministry, nurturing and care for Infants through Grade 6, is a group of dedicated individuals that are concerned with the spiritual nurturing of your children. Our Children’s Ministry goal is to provide children with a safe, open, loving environment in which they can have:
- Opportunities in which they can experience, explore, and learn about Jesus and grow in their Christian faith, ability and desire to pray, enjoy studying the bible, understand the importance of Godly relationships with both their own families and their church family and friends.
- Opportunities to develop and share their God given gifts and talents.
- A recognition of their relationship wot God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and Living Waters Family Praise Center as their church home.
- An understanding that the love of Christ is not just to be enjoyed for ourselves, but shared in faith and deed with others.
- Opportunities to reach out to others with what God has blessed us with and make a difference in other people’s lives through example and/or deeds.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our awesome children’s program here at Living Waters Family Praise Center, PLEASE feel free to call us!
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Mark 10:14-16)